2.07.2005

Robbie Gras 2005

Editor's Note: Robbie Gras is still years away from being the National Holiday that it is meant to be. Because of this, you, the reader, may not know what Robbie Gras is about. To find a more information on Robbie Gras, please visit CK's Blog and remit any questions or concerns to him. Thankyou.

Robbie Gras was quite an educational day for me. A day of revelations. Nothing big, of course, mainly because I have come to the conclusion that my life is not meant to be about big revelations, but that is not exactly an interesting subject, so let's just move on.

The day begun great, since I knew I was going to be working with CK and would immediately be able to have the honor of being one of the first people to make fun of...I mean congratulate him on his big day. It's not everyday you turn a year older*, but more importantly, it's not everyday CK turns a year older!

*Out of fear of having my azz handed to me by CK, I will respectfully keep the age of him to myself.

After that the learning process begun, and I would love to share them with you in the bullet format!

  1. Never go to work in a wonderfully, blissfully, calmly mood. You are simply asking for trouble.
  2. Some people just do not have the capacity to learn, just the capacity to watch you correct their mistakes and giggle amusingly about it.
  3. Java foofoo is a good girl!
  4. If you are ever with CK, do not, I repeat, do not leave him alone for 5 minutes; If so, you will return to see a fight in progress.
  5. CK is loved by the ladies.
  6. Java foofoo drinking tolerance is extremely low.
  7. Sometimes, a person reaction to misheard news can be the funniest s%#t!

All in all, it was a good day. But than agian, it's always a good day when you end it with a great friend, kicking back a few drinks, and returning from the bathroom just in time to watch your friend's azz just about to be handed to them!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would debate who was going to hand who whoms azz, thank you. I woulda mopped the floor with that guy,

---C.K.