7.08.2005

Dennis the Menace

If you're not a Southern United States resident, chances are you think I'm talking about that pestering blond kid, but I'm not.

In actuality, I speak of that darn hurricane that's in the Gulf of Mexico right now promising to wreak havoc on either us folks in southern Louisiana, the Mississippi Gulf coast, Alabama Gulf Coast or somewhere's around the Western border of Florida. It sucks when this happens, because everyone wants it to go soemwhere's else, which is wishing the harm to go on whom-ever that might be. Damned if you do, damned if you don't!

So right now, in the vicinity of New Orleans (which is where this little ol' gal is from), we are being commaded to leave if ya can or we're waiting to be told to get out. (IOW, waiting for the mandatory evacuation message to be placed, which my guess will be this afternoon.) Part of me wants to stay--meaning hurricane go away--another part of me wants to be evacuated--that's the kid in me:D--and than there's the adventurous freak in me who want's to yell to the storm "BRING IT ON!!" and have a NEw Orleans hurricane party! That consist of of one locking themself in their home with numbers of friends and family and getting drunk and mainly having a party! Very unsafe; very dangerous; very stupid, but LOTS OF FUN!

In the meantime, here are some more quizes:

You Are Coffee Ice Cream
Energetic and lively, you are always on the go.
You're doing a million things at once and doing them well.
You tend to motivate others and raise spirits.
You are most compatible with chocolate ice cream.


I'm compatible with ice-cream?

Part Expert Kisser


You're a kissing pro, but it's all about quality and not quantity
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off
And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable

Part Passionate Kisser


For you, kissing is about all about following your urges
If someone's hot, you'll go in for the kiss - end of story
You can keep any relationship hot with your steamy kisses
A total spark plug - your kisses are bound to get you in trouble



Yeah baby...;)


Your Daddy Is Ozzy Osbourne


What You Call Him: Pops
Why You Love Him: He takes you to Disneyland


Sch-weet! And all this time I thought I was a simple Cajun girl...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get how that kiss test works.. did you have to french the monitor or something?
Just let me know if you ever want to put that particular test to the test :)

--C.K.

angie. said...

I didn't know that you knew Brad Pitt!