11.02.2005

Reflection

I write this listening to Guns 'N Roses Patience, mainly because that is the song that has been randomly selected by my computer. I just thought y'all would like to know.

Though I would like to share some random thoughts:

1. The Christian god is supposed to be all forgiving, correct? I ask because if this is so, why would there be a hell? A bedtime story to actually make the childrens behave?

2. Micheal Jackson's Thriller, after hearing it for the first time in 1984, still creeps me out when I hear it. Strange...

3. The statement "who needs enemies with friends like these" greatly speaks true when your "friends" buy you many, many chocolates, no matter how delicious it is.

4. I shouldn't label my Sunday post as "Quote of the week" when I actually don't post it every week, like I said I would do.

5. Two of our shopping centers opened back up this past week. Yay! Not like I'm a shopaholic or anything, but it's good to hear there will be more variety (IOW, crowd disbursement) with the holiday shopping season approaching. Gosh, I hate what Christmas has become...

6. I like movies. If I could, I would marry them.
"Angie and movies, sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G..."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

To be forgiven, one must first repent and ask for forgiveness.

Stacey said...

Nothing in the Bible says that He forgives everyone for everything. He LOVES all of his children, He KNOWS all that is going on, but He is under no obligation to forgive everything, unless you ask for forgiveness. At that point, He must give it to you, because your debt has already been paid.

angie. said...

Well than that begs another question: where did the all-forgiving title come from? Hmm?

Stacey said...

He forgives ALL your sins. But you have to ask.