2.22.2006

A Request for my Dear Readers (and Visitors)

Have you traveled by yourself?

If so, where?Did you feel safe?

Are you female?

Have you been to the Grand Canyon? If so, any recommendations on anything around the area? (Accomadations, food, activities, parks, etc.)

Why am I asking all these questions?

It's all quite simple. You see, there's been a lot of changes in my life, changes that have made me question pratically every aspect of my life. The best thing I need to do is to do a little soul searching and I don't think staying at home (AKA New Orleans area) is going to help with that.

I just wish I wasn't so close to graduating from college (Fall 2006). Though should I allow that to delay me from finding out who I now am? (Rhetorical question, folks. No need to answer that one. Though please, feel free to if the need is that strong.)

Who am I? Where am I going? Why can't I have the winning numbers to a $360 million winning lottery ticket?

1 comment:

Stacey said...

1. Yes
2. Southern France, yes
3. Yes
4. No
5. Because you want to