2.15.2006

V-Day

How was my Valentine's day,you ask? God, was it such a excitefyl evening!! There was so much to do that I rushed home as quickly as my coscience would let me speed. (Gotta watch out for those coppers, you know.)

My evening started off with a much needed diinner of a fine home-mose turkey and cheese po-boy, accompanied wth chips and con queso dip. Yum!! It was followed with the beginning of some delightful readings by Kate Chopin adn Mary E. Wilkins Freeman. (Damn, these women wrote about women who could of benefitted from Valium...greatly benefitted.)
I can't leave out the best part of this; I had to write some pretty darn analysis answers on these girls. What fun was had!!

Of course, all work and no play, blah, blah, blah. So I did take a break by watching Gilmore Girls. Wonderful show!

Though whose evening could be complete without spending 4 hours working a project that is due the next day (in which you find out it wasn't reallly enough time so you would have to skip your first class for the day).

Such a delighful and enchanting I had!!

And you?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I made meatloaf.

Brou HahHah said...

Took Danielle to "The Caboose Too" and ate some steak. Exchanged Valentine cards. Watched "House".

Go take my hero test!