3.15.2006

I'm still here

I know, it's been awhile. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how ya' look at it) I've been quite busy with the activities of work and school. Did y'all know that as you get closer to graduating,the more your teachers will give you un-imaginable amounts of work to do? I didn't know, so that's why I tell you.

Gawd, I can't wait to graduate.

Speaking of school, I came face to face with the strangest possibilty: my magazine cover design that I'm working on might make it to print.

You see, one of my classes is Computer IV, a sort of add-on education to my previous lessons of QUARK in Computer III. (Quark's an amazing editing program, just in case ya didn't know.) The currrent assignmenet we are working on consist of me and my classmates making four roughs (another term for an elaborate sketch of your idea) of the cover for our school's "literature and visual arts" magazine. These will than be viewed by the english and art department where the educators will pick out what they feel is suitable for the current year's theme.

My teacher told me repeatedly that she liked mine. (She even did it once all bugged eye, like she was amazed at what I did...beleive me, it wasn't that amazing. Just plain amazing. :D )

It's just strange thinking that I could have designed something that will go into print. Totally cool, too!


Oh, and before I forget...HAPPY FIFTH ANNIVERSARY DREW AND STACEY!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the cookies!