5.03.2006

Here I am!

My school days are officially finished! Or should I say, my days in school are officially finished? Or, when I think about it, it's not finished, finished, but finished for the spring semester...

So, let me retract my first statement and say, My spring semester days in school are officially finished!I say the whole "days in school becasue I am currently procrascinating on a research paper that is due on Sunday. It's an online classs, so a little extra time was thrown in. Gosh, how hard it can be to do the necessaries.

This all means that I have only two more semesters to go til sweet freedom. though I look at it to getting back to a work schedule that will allow me to make the money I need to sustain myself independant adult in this world we live in?(To you NOLA area folks: Have y'all seen the current rent rate? Gawd, it's crazy!!)

Entertainment tidbit: For you Superman fans, it has come to my atention that the new full length trailer is now up for the new movie, Superman Returns. I didn't find it that impressive, though I did like the last clipping of the trailer.

Also, Idiosyncratic Speckles has been updated.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

YAY! Schooooool's OUT for... a couple of weeks...

Enjoy it! Snoochies!