7.04.2006

Happy 230th Birthday, USA!

First, this ass needs to be deported to Iraq so the Iraqi government can take care of him. He might get the death penalty here (though I fear an insanity plea), but I'm pretty darn sure the Iraqi government has different ideas about crime and punishment. Death may be too lame of a punishment for that guy.

Secondly,

This is such a special Fourth of July for me; It's officially the first time I have had off from work on this day since I graduated from high-school over seven years ago. This not only means that I get to hang with the family and listen to the outrageous fun-loving mockery that happens when family gets together, but I also don't have to celebrate a holiday on leftovers!!

Remember, the fourth of July is not just about celebrating the "birthday" of a country, but also celebrating a day off to hang with family and friends.

It's all about the Barbecue, baby!!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Oooh, you lie like dog! You graduated over 8 years ago! Don't act like you're younger than me!

angie. said...

Ahem....
... I graduated from high-school over seven years ago.

There is nooo lies there!! Just rush year counting...
:P