7.19.2006

Meme Time

It's called the "ABC Meme" and was taken from Satcey's Blog who took it from Canadian Emma's blog, who took it from Andrew's blog, and so on, and so on...

Here's moi's:


Accent: I have been asked since the moment I was conceived about where in the North east I hailed from. My response, "my lasy name is Robichaux." That answered their "are you from NOLA" question every time. (For those out of the loop, Robichaux is 100% cajun name. 100%)

Booze: Yodka in the form of an extra dirty martini. Stirred, not shaken.

Chore I hate: Dusting. It really sucks to do this when you have a cat that sheds as much as my cat does. You'll be amazed where cat hair can appear...

Dogs/Cats: One amazing cat. (I love ya Nova!)

Essential electronics: My G4 Ibook, dvd player, and the tv that allowas me to watch it.

Favourite perfume: Ralph Lauran's Romance.

Gold/Silver: Silver

Hometown: Marrero, Louisiana

Insomnia: No thank you.

Job title: Damn, that's a good question...and a hard one.

Kids: Not yet.

Living arrangements: With the folks hopefully only till summer next yea. (Woo-Hoo!! I finally graduate this December!!)

Most admired trait: A lot of common sense and a trait of not being shoucked by much. (Ask any of my friends. Think of the most shockingly disgusting image you can think of. All you'll get from me is a giggle, "oh" and a shrug.)

Number of sexual partners: One. (I'm sorry mom, it was a stupid college thing. ANd yes, my mom does read this, though hopefully not this . :D

Overnight Hospital Stays: Not yet, and I hope it stays that way.

Phobia: Nothing. I get a little edgy around some thinks, maybe a little stardled, but I don't have any phobias.

Quote:
"America this is quite serious
America this is the impression I get from looking at a television set.
America is this correct?" Allen Ginsberg

Religion: Spirituality would be the closest I'll get to religon.

Siblings: 1 brother.

Time I usually wake up: 8AM

Unusual talent: WEll, I used to be able to do Xena's war cry (which I don't think I can do anymore) other than that, I don't know...

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Mustard Greens, ugh.

Worst habit: Hmmm, procrascination definitely is one (in fact, I'm doing that right now!) and....

X-rays: That would be a fun power to have..Oh, you mean have I had them? Every so often at the dentist, once to check out my knee, and if it counts, a MRI and EKG.

Yummy foods I make: Eggplant, Italian sausage and Ziti Casserole

Zodiac sign: Cancer, the crab. And can I ever be that...

No comments: