8.15.2006

Tidbits

I finally got to see my nephew, Ace. Oh my god, he is soooo cute! All he did was sleep, he was as light as a feather (well, a seven pound feather) and his toes were as long as a monkey's toes! I love him! Stacey and Drew did a great job!

I finally got my academic calender for my final semester at school. So mark you're calenders: December 15 at 10am, I shall be receiving my degree in graphic design...as long as the fate's allow it. (please do! oh pleeeease do!!)

I hate epilepsy. I really really really really hate it. I hate it so much that I'm actually gonna talk to my doc about other options. (As in "surgery" options.)(sheesh...)

Did you know that if you decide to take a train to New York City from New Orleans and decided to travel comfortably in the sleeper car it'll cost ya about 600 US dollars?

Did you know that if you had a key to a FEMA trailer in New Orleans in the past few months that you would also have a key to about 50 other FEMA trailers?

No comments: