9.17.2006

Mmmm...Food...

Yet another Meme stolen from Stacey's blog. This is becoming a bad habit...


How do you like your eggs?
Usually medium scrambled. ya know, not soft, but not dried out like old leather.

How do you take your coffee/tea?
Coffee please, only with two packets of equal. Unless your coffee sucks. If so, gotta add some cream to the mix.

Favorite breakfast foods:
Eggo waffles, drizzled with honey; fried egg with grits and hasbrowns

Peanut butter:
Yes please.

Coke or Pepsi?
Dr. Pepper, though I occasionally have to satisfy my diet coke fix.

You're feeling lazy. What do you make?
Make? HA! I heat something up in the microwave.

You're feeling really lazy? What kind of pizza do you order?
Thin crust italian sausage pizza. Mmm...thin crust.

You feel like cooking. What do you make?
Anything that inspires me at the time...or at least looks good!

Do any foods bring back good memories?
Field peas always makes me think of my grandma. She used to cook this great Sunday meals, every other time with field peas picked fresh from her garden. Damn I miss her cooking...

Do any foods bring back bad memories?
No, not at all.

Do any foods remind you of someone?
Yep, and ya already know that. Oh, add gumbo. Always makes me think of my daddy. :D

Is there a food you refuse to eat?
Mustard greens. tried it once and that's some nastty azz shit. Well to me. Along with raw tomatoes. Every single tomato I've every tried is incredibly bitter to me. ugh...

What was your favorite food as a child?
Cheese. Cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese. :D

Is there a food you hated as a child but now love?
Smothered cabbage. Just put a pot in front of me and watch it disappear.

Is there a food you loved as a child but now hate?
Not that I can recall.

Favorite fruit and vegetable:
I can never pick a favorite and you can't make me!!

Favorite junk food:
Hands down, french fries.

Favorite between meal snack:
Sharp chedder.

Do you have any weird food habits?
When I eat peanut M&M's, I only bite half off in a way that'll just slip off the chocolate shell, than eat the rest.

You're on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on?
I'll tell you whenever i go on a "diet".

You're off your diet. Now what would you like?
Refer back to previous answer.

How spicy do you order Indian/Thai?
Depends on the restaurant. Average is medium-spicy.

Can I get you a drink?
What?

May I get you a drink?
Huh?

Red wine or white?
Cabernet Sauvignon, please.

We only have beer.
Okay, that's noce. Do you have Samuel Adams? Than how about an Abita Amber?

Favorite dessert:
Haagan Dazs sorbets.

The perfect nightcap?
Depends on the night...as always. ;)

No comments: