12.05.2006

The End is Near!!!

Yep, you heard it hear first, folks. This is javafoofoo's last day of school. Tears were shed. Adieu was said to classmates and teachers. Job oppurtunities were sliped into my hand by one of my fave teachers. ( I love ya, Ms. K!!!)

Well, technically, Friday's the last, but it don't count. Final will be toooo easy to count. (Oh, for those out of the loop, me a gradate from colage tis mont.)( :D )

On another note, HAPPY REPEAL DAY!!! Drinka and drink and drink in celebration!

On a note directly to Satcey: Nobody says it's abandonment. And nobody says it's to get away from a "problem". 'Cause it's not. (and now, the reason I'm posting this...)Though I do agree, 12 hours ain't no vacation. Especially when it will includes a 6 hour drive! It's a break. A break!! (Oh, if you decide to take a break, let me know. 'Cause if not, I's got to mail ya something)

No comments: