1.07.2007

Tag Time

I would blame Satcey, but she's not to blame. I am, for participating!

[A is for age]: 26

[B is for beer of choice]: Corona

[C is for career]: I'm a hostess which is NOT a career. I'm hoping that in the near future I'll be able to say "graphic designer", but I'll keep ya updated on that!

[D is for favorite Drink]: For the moment, Diet Coke.

[E is for Essential item you use everyday]: My car.

[F is for Favorite song at the moment]: It's been "The Fallen" by Franz Ferdinand for a looong time.

[G is for favorite Game]: Hands down, Tetris.

[H is for Home town]: Marrero, Louisiana

[I is for Instruments you play]: SInce it didn't ask how good I play, here's the list: piano, flute, a beat or two on the drum, voice

[J is for favorite Juice]: Cranberry

[K is for Kids]: Check back later, like, maybe, 5 years. Yea, that sounds like a good time...

[L is for last kiss]: What type?

[M is for marriage]: Not yet. Check back later, like, maybe, 5 years. Yea, that sounds like a good time...

[N is for full Name]: Angie Marie Robichaux

[O is for Overnight hosp stays]: Nope.

[P is for phobias]: I have necrophobis, which is an extreme fear of death or anything related (like, the afterlife, which is mine)

[Q is for quote]: The quote of the day: "Follow the white rabbit." Now, do you know where it's from?

[R is for biggest Regret]: Staying in the theatre and watching the entire "The Hulk" movie. *shudderr* (Why didn'y you say something CK? WHYYYY?)

[S is for sports]: Hell yeah...GEAUX SAINTS!!!

[T is for Time you wake up]: 8-ish

[U is for color underwear]: Let me see...seagreen.

[V is for Vegetable you love]: The one veggie I can't say no to is field peas. If ya cook them right, that is.

[W is for Worst Habit]: Is procrastination a habit?

[X is for X-rays you've had]: The annual teeth-ray and back in 1999 on my knee and back in 2005 on my toe.

[Y is for Yummy food you make]: Stacye knows the answer to this one: Baked Ziti, Eggplant and Italian Sausage Casserole. *drool*

[Z is for zodiac sign]: Cancer.


I Tag:
Anyone, Everyone, Who-ever

No comments: