2.25.2007

Finally...the Day Has Come

This past December I spoke of a stressful decision I was having about excepting the first design job I was offered...before I even graduated. I decided not to take it. My gut told me not to. So, I have spent to past eight weeks in agony, stressing out that my choice was a bad one and thinking that I through away a wonderful opportunity. On top of that, this decision had me continuing to work underneath Satan herself. Passive aggressive incompetent bitch...

NO MORE!! Hehehe

I wish I could say I ripped off her dumass head, but instead, better yet, I got a job! Working for a printing company! For more money! With better hours! Hell, with more hours! And holidays! I'll actually be off of work on a holiday!! Woo-Hoo!!!

I had plans to have playing on the radio "Take this Job and Shove It" while I told her to take this job and shove it, but I decided to be civil. Yay, not as exciting, but come to think of it, maybe I should have done something like this guy. What ya think?

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Go out with a bang, baby. That guy had panache, creativity...

Although throwing your shirt wildly open probably wouldn't have the same effect.