9.25.2007

Sch-weet!


*cue music* I can't waaa-it! I can't waa-it!

My most favorite artist has finally put out his second portfolio book, "Process Recess 2", that I've been waiting months and months and months to get! It finally was released and I ordered it and it's in the mail right now and it should show up tomorrow or Thursday and I'll get to look it over and love it and love it and love it till the end of time! James Jean rocks!

Now all I have to do is convince him to create a fleur de lis design at the low low price of twenty dollars. Any suggestions? Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


*Side Note: The editor discovered only a few months ago that James' first portfolio book "Process Recess" is a hot commodity and going for five times it's retail amount. The editor feels really good to have "Process Recess" in which she was able to purchase the first edition at it's retail price. "Sch-weet!", she delcared. (And the editor will NEVER sell it...for now.)

No comments: