11.02.2007

The Future is Now

This afternoon I begun to salivate behind my co-workers shoulders while she played with the new application that is being uploaded on the designers computers: Mac's Leopard. I was only allowed to steal enough time to get a peek of it and see how smoothly it operated. You know how iTunes look, how the application is "organized"? Well that format was applied to the Leopard application and it looks so good. But that's not what made my jaw drop and that's not what this post is about...

My co-worker suggested if i wanted to see something really cool, I needed to go look up Microsoft's Surface. Which I did. You need to look. It is jaw-droppingly awesome! It can be simplified by describing it as an over-sized iPhone...sorta. Y'all just gotta see it. This is the stuff we've seen in all those furturistic movies! I can't wait to play with one...

No comments: