12.16.2007

Picture Meme

This looked like way too much fun to past. Satcey posted it with instructions to google the answers. I did yahoo, just to try to avoid any repeats.

1. Age I'll be on my next birthday:


2. Place I would like to travel:

New Zealand has been number 1 for quite some time. It's those damned Lord of the Rings movies that made me want to go ever so badly...and than there's the accents. Yummm... :)

3. Favorite Place:


New Orleans will always be number 1, but New York follows behind.

4. Favorite food:


French Fries and Fresh Fish (aka sushi/sashimi). Always, always a winning combination!

Please note the Corona in the background. Beer is a fundamental player in crawfish boils.

5. Favorite animal:

It's funny becuse cats don't need lawn chairs.

6. Favorite Color:

While blue was the reigning champ for a loooong time, red is slowly pushing it out of it's place. I only I could wear make-up like that at work...

7. Town I was born in:

This is definitely what I did not have in mind.

8. Name of past pet:

Well it was beter than naming her "Baseball."

9. Name of past love:

The last time I saw him was when we were both in college, about 7 years ago. He didn't age too well.

10. My first name:

This wasn't the first thing that poppedup. I'll leave it at that.

11. Bad habit I have:

I couldn't think of a current one, so here's a blast from my past.

12. My first job:

I'll give you one guess.

13. Grandmother's name:
Two grandma's. Two names. Two pictures. One BIG difference.



14. College major
Round One:

Round Two:



Okay, no more memes till next year.

No comments: