2.17.2005

*cough, cough*

Hello one and all!

I honestly don't have anything in particular to write about today, but I figured I owe it to myself to stick to a good habit and try to keep up my blog! Actually, I really should be in bed right now getting some serious R&R, but isn't that the way we always act. We should get the rest we need, but we seem to fight our bodie's physical screams for help and do what we want anyway. I am sick. There is this constant prescence of evil germs that just will not leave my body. School today was such an errand because of my state. But when I think about it, I actually think I paid better attention because it was so darn hard to pay attention in my classes! Huh! Go figure!

I'm more nervous over how I'm going to be this weekend. I took off specifically for Mr and Mrs Spanky's housewarming party. They live 3 hours away so I needed the extra time to work just to get there and to get back home! I really hop I can make it. I swear, if it comes to it, soemone else can drive my car to get me there! (and it's not like that is not possible; I'm already bringing CK and biscuit. CK? Feel like driving, eh?) But I'll live one day at a time. Mainly because my mind is already at a snail's pace so let me just go with the flow. I am sick. Is it just me, or does the body always seem to revolt at the worst of times?

No comments: