3.09.2005

The Cherry on Top

So I begun my day with an early visit to the dentist and with the thought that I hope that he found out what has been bothering me this past week. BIG mistake.

You see, when I had my seizures on February the 25, my subconscious decided the begin all the fun my slamming me to the ground as if I was getting ready to offer praise to the world in a prostrating format, though unfortunately I also slammed my knees, followed by my chin, followed by my two front teeth, which have been aching and throbbing all week. I went to the dentist with the stupid wish that he found something wrong; for if he found something wrong, it could be fixed, hence-forth the pain would end.

! Y E A H !
Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids.
The Good news: my teeth were not cracked. The Bad bews: they instead were dying, hence-forth a root canal was needed to be done. Good-bye $400 that were needed for my Mastercard bill. Yet Hello cold water, ice-cream, and um, well, um, you get the picture. (I can't think of anything else cold to eat, hmph.) I had no freaking idea that today was going to bring a root-canal with it. It was quite painless due to the 15 shots that were punctured in my mouth to numb it, though it was not very fun to listen to the music of the drill that was used to get to my dying nerves.
But I'm home with a prescription for painkillers.
As a co-worker said, when things get so bad, there is only the good to precede. I really hope she's right.

1 comment:

RingoWolf said...

As my mom once said about you, "If that poor girl didn't have bad luck she'ld have no luck at all."