3.15.2005

Stuck in the mud...wanna help?

So I'm planning on opening a new blog. I really don't know when, mainly because of the slight problem of not having a good name for the site. Maybe you can help!

It's gonna be a movie site. Yea, I know, not exactly the most original theme, but the h-e-double hockey stick with it! I'm a movie/television addict, so I might as well pay tribute to what gets me through the day (and what keeps up at night).

I was inspired in the shower. Well, not exactly inspired as so much the idea came to me while in the shower. The site will be an open site in which I'm gonna send out more than a few invites to get people to join in with it. All I want people to do is write about movies or television or a reveiw about a movie or television if the person felt like it. BUT...I can't get the ball rolling due to it being stuck in the ground from there being no name for the blog! ARGH!

So, if ya got any god ideas, post them; let me know, please. It would be much appreciated and do a a mighty good for mankind!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, How about "Mediaddiction"?

--C.K.