4.13.2005

Just a thought....

....I'm gonna graduate next year. At the end of December-ish. From college. Community college thta I's been going to since 2001. That just seems so...freaky.

Though it's not like I don't have anything to be freaked or scared about. I'l be 26 when that comes to be ,so it's not like I'll be a clueless graduate. Heck, I've practically have a career now since who I'm working for I have been with since 1999 and I've practically settle into a career...but I'm not doing what I love!

In the meantime, if anyone out there happens to know how I can finance about 3-4 extra years of schooling at a college that will average about $15,000 a year, please, let me know!

This little ol' soon to be a college graduate actually would love to continue her educationa t an art institute (I'm stuudying graphic design!), but unfortuately, the schools I look at cost as much as I make...annually. Ain't that a kicker!

OR here's an idea; any donations can be sent to, 1113 King He....nah, I can't do that...can I?

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm stocking up on air horns for your graduation ceremony...

angie. said...

Thanks for the suggestion...I actually looked at few in CA and there was one that caught my eye in I think it was San Francisco. Though at the moment it's not what I choose, but what school chooses me! C'mon Big money!

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
» » »