5.05.2005

HELP!...

...yes agian, and also with a deadline!

May 23, 2005 to be exact. My baby cousin shall be a graduating from Highschool. He's a bright kid who's incredibly musically talented who's heading off to college toward the end of the year with his parents not having to worry about a penny! I love the boy!

Anyway, the help comes in the form of a question: What do you wish you knew or wish somebody told you after you graduated from highschool? Or, what advice would you give those kids who, well, need it.

Was it you wish you knew that aluminum doesn't bode well in the microwave? Do you wish someone told you that there are certain things the toilet will not take? Should someone have warned you about the dangers of credit cards?

Please share with me what-ever they are and no matter how many!! I'm putting togethera info card for him and I want what-ever comes to mind...even if my audience is only the total of 5, I want to hear from all of you!!

Thanks in advice!

PS Thanks to evryone who helped with the gagaku dilemna; you know who you are and I'll let you know just how much your help, um, helped as soon as my grades are posted!

1 comment:

Brou HahHah said...

Advice for the grad:

Many people will like you, however, some will not. Just happens.

ONE credit card is a great asset. Anything more is too many. Keep your limit at $500.00, and pay it off ASAP.

Experience as much of life as you can. Date, and date often. There's plenty of time to get married and have kids.