5.04.2005

I Love Serendipity's

"Hey, I'm going too! I'll be there Friday! And as for what I would see if I were going to NYC - well, my baby cousin! And Serendipity" Post response from Stacey about my future trip to New York

Serendipity! Serendipity! Oh how I love thee, let me count the ways! *sigh*

Serendipity Three is the greatest place (so far) that I've been to in NY. It's this totally awesome, absolutely fabulous, gotta stop there if you go restaurant in Manhatten. They have these excellente' desserts, specifically the Frozen Hot Chocalate which is exactly what it sounds like. A frozen hot chocalate.

I know what you're thinking, "How can that be?! A frozen, hot chocolate?!". But it is, and it's great and I love it and would marry it if I could, because it is that great and you must go to New York and have it, try it, fall in love with it!!

No comments: