6.28.2005

It's the Little things that matter

Something has been missing. My life has felt empty for a while. Am I not satisfied at work? Well no, I’m not…but it’s bearable and I can deal with that. Do I need a guy in my life? Ummm….no. Got friends that I care for and love, and I really don’t feel like I’m currently up for the responsibilities of a relationship…for now. Is my travel lust bothering the s*** out of me? At the moment, no. I guess my recent trip to New York has quenched it for a while. Do I need to see Batman Begins…again? Yes, but patience is a virtue and blah, blah, blah.

So what is it??!!

Wait!! I know what it is! I can’t believe I didn’t know. It’s practically been staring me in the face and if it was a snake it would of bit me!

I…need…. COFFEE!

Here I am, Javafoofoo, and I am not even living up to my name. What kind of blogger am I not to do such a thing?! I can’t even remember the last cup I had of that wonderful, dark elixir of energy! Ah, how I love thee, let me count the ways…

I do declare that I, Javafoofoo, will rectify this dilemma, and get all caffinated. Laissez le bon temps roulez!*


*Editor’s note: That statement is a New Orleans saying that means “Let the good times roll”. All inquiries on pronunciation can be posted on site…and you better not be a NOLA native.

1 comment:

angie. said...

Thanks a lot and welcome!