7.02.2005

Tidbits

Yesterday I celebrated my 25th Anniversary of being alive. I was hoping to write some insightful blog; you know, a reflection of my past-25-years-on-earth type of entry. Apparently, yesterday showed me that birthdays are just another day! Nothing-insightful here…typical.

My ever so great parents took me out to dinner last night at Ruth Chris’ Steakhouse. That place is the bomb! Oh my gosh, the steaks were heavenly! The wine was incredible! The cheesecake was so delicate! *drool* This is definitely a highly recommended restaurant you should hit at least once in your lifetime. Oh, and be prepared to spend your weekly paycheck there, it’s a little pricey… : D

I have successfully returned back to my roots as being Javafoofoo…I am shaking like a leaf because of that! I completely forgot how much I love coffee and completely forgot that one shouldn’t have two cups of coffee in a twelve-hour period when one hasn’t drunk a smidgen of coffee in over a month. My bad!

Also, I'm a Bat-fan and proud of it! So to all my friends who shake their heads while giggling at the notion of me seeing Batman Begins four times, :P ! I don't mind being a bat-fanatic, a bat-geek, batty for Bats, etc, etc. We all have our passions, be it food, films, God/religion, politics, or Batman! So, :P !

No comments: