7.09.2005

NYC: Day 2


Really beautiful, really old. I think it's St.Patrick's.



If ya can't read the sign, it says Broadway.



The 'walk' sign was all aglow, so I quickly ran to mid-crosswalk and snapped one of my fave shots.



A central park veiw.


Another central park veiw.



I had time to stop and smell the roses, or pansies as it might seem.



One of my fave all time songs is "Imagine". It would've been wrong for me not to stop here.



The guy who lays out the flowers said he's done it--weather permit--everyday for the past 20 years. I sat here for a couple of hours watching...it was great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the church is Trinity catholic church, at the foot of wall street. Interesting note: it's actually made of white sandstone, but had absorbed so much pollution that it is now that darker color.

--C.K.