8.05.2005

God help my friend Kris... and her ex

I’m so furious today. I wish I wasn’t at work because all I want to do is pick a fight. I don’t care with whom, and that’s not exactly a mentality I like to have working as a customer service representative in the tourism industry.

Yesterday, my good friend Kris’ boyfriend physically abused her. The son-of-a-bitch f-ing punched her in the face twice and tried to strangle her…all because of a fight they got into over her not eating

Kris is a great woman. She is so sweet, is giving, delightfully flaky, and eccentrically artistic. I’m proud of the fact that we have been friends since 1989, when we met in grade school. She deserves a hell lot better than a little prick.

They’ve gone out for years, and she fell for him because he was unlike any guy she dated before being a wonderful gentleman. She discovered over the years that he held more in common with Doctor Jekyll and Mr. Hyde than he had with Prince Charming.

He’s a little man (emotionally and physically) who has always had a temper problem. I’ve known him for six years and during that time period everyone he knew (including me) told him to wake up and realize he has a major problem.

I broke up my friendship with him about two years ago when he threatened my life (and two other friends of mine) over a trivial matter. I did not want to be associated with an f-ed up person like that, and tried talking Kris into finding someone else ever since.

I’m furious that it had to come to this for her to dump his sorry azz. All I want to do is beat the prick up till all that is left is a bloody pulp of meat and bone! Yeah, that may seem harsh, but I’m someone who gets very protective over those I’m close with, especially does that can’t defend themselves.

God help me if I ever run into that prick, and god help him.

If by some small chance you’re reading this Don, FUCK YOU. *

*I apologize to the younger and sensitive viewers blog over that curse word…sometimes they’re the only words that can sum up a situation…

1 comment:

angie. said...

I wouldn't joke about this shit. I hate that any found out about this mainly b/c that this info means it happened.

Don's first strike wasn't so violent; we were told he put his hand around her neck.I tried to get her to dump his sorry ass, unfortunately it fell on love-sick ears. I still fear that she'll forgive him for his current deed and take him back...

And I'll gladly pass on that hug :D