8.16.2005

"Ode to Angie"

Way back in the early nineties, my best friend was this amazingly creative girl, Kate. She loved to write, which she had a gifted talent for. Anytime we got together, extereme goofiness was guaranteed to follow. (I remember we recorded our own "talk show" on caseette. (I can't beleive I still have that embarrasing giggle fest...)

She wrote this about and for me. Everytime I read it, it brings huge smile to my face, even if it is a tad out-dated.

Ode To Angie

November 6, 1993, by Kate T.

"She was a wild one--constantly "sunny." From her head to her ten toes, Angie was the perfect example of a comedy actor. She did want to be an actor. She was funny, loving, and a lover of Disney movies (especially Aladdin!) As funny as Angie is, she does have a serious side. Her favorite color is teal--a symbol of proof that she was many interesting colors interwoven to form something so unnique, you would recognize her ANYWHERE! (Even if she were disguised as an old man.)"

Thanks Kate.

1 comment:

angie. said...

You might want to re-read the freaky dream...I wasn't being stalked by Brody, but the freaky midget (gawd, that still feels so stupid to write...)

Why didn't he have a mouth? B/c a mouth didn't work with the pic, thass why. :D