9.28.2005

Bradndon Here I Come!

It's been a littloe over a month since I've seen any of my friends. Isn't that weird? I've only been around family, not there's anything wrong with that. My family and I actually get along...well most of them.

Anyhoo, I quit my job so I can be back in New Orleans, presnting that problem of finding a new job, though I still have some things to close in Thibodaux before a permanent stay.

I'll be working two more nights this week for what shall be my former boss, due to a personal flaw in me in which I simply can't quit on the spot. I perfer to give an advance notice. On the bright side, that means two days to gain more cash! Boo-Ya! I also need to officially drop out of school. The only reason I stuck around was due to the excellent teacher I had, making it my only regret.

So off I go today till Saturday, once again shacking up at grandpa's place. Though sadly, no Nova. My grandpa really enjoyed the company of my precious.

I look forward to Saturday, in which I will head off to Brandon...after I get me paycheck!

It's going to be elated event when I see Stacey and Rob again, who I look at as sister and brother. (I have one, brother that is, but we're not exactly as one would say, close.) I can't wait to see Drew again, who I see as more of a Brother in law. Get it? Stacey sister, husband brother in-law? I know, I know, CHEESE!

Oh, and Stacey owes me a cookie, and I will hold her on that.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

What flavor's your pleasure? Chocolate chip? Oatmeal raisin? Chocolate caramel chip? Hmmm?

Orchard P Dirk said...

well, i do hope that you and stacey have good cookies, because you both deserve these items to feel better and in charge of life, although, events such as you have experienced do tend to show us we are not as in charge as we sometimes think. but you are also making choices now and I think that is something that is very interesting and something of which I am proud of you for, and you have gone through a lot, Javafoofoo, and I hope that you use your last 2 days worth of pay from working to do something fun for yourself, and I hope that your reunion with your blogger friends, which are also your earth friends, goes quite nicely as you all are a comfort to each other like family.
love, orchard

angie. said...

Satcey, chocolate please. Even better, chocolate oatmeal. Evan better, chocolate oatmeal with a martini...extra dirty please.


Orchard, thanks so much. I love to hear from and I guarantee, I will be gladly taking a part of your advice and have a grand ol' time! ("Laissez bon temps roulez!!")