9.24.2005

My meme

Since I love my Satcey so much, I figured I would respond to her request.


7 things I plan to do before I die:

1. Visit New Zealand/Australia
2. Learn Japanese
3. Visit Japan
4. Live in New York City for a few months
5. Renovate an old New Orleans home
6. Take cruises in Alaska and Mediterranean
7. Become a mother

7 things I can do:

1. Sing…good
2. Draw…good
3. Use my extreme powers of common sense to its full potential
4. Wear sizes 10 jeans (WOO-HOO! Look out size 8, here I come!)
5. Drive and drive and drive
6. Have seizures
7. Program my VCR, fix a flat tire, use power tools, use hand held tools, use a knife without cutting myself

7 things I can't do:

1. Drive a motorcycle.
2. Touch my nose with my tongue
3. A backflip
4. Type over 45 words per minute
5. grammer no write best
6. Write and design my own webpage
7. Stand on one foot with my eyes close, on the edge of a very tall building, wearing nothing but a burlap bag and sing the National Anthem backwards

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. A warm, great smile
2. Outgoing personalities
3. Athletic/energetic
4. Cultured (but not in that snobby way)
5. Lean/fit body
6. Striking eyes
7. A great personality…behind a great smile!


7 things I say most often:

1. Uh…
2. Come here my precious… (Seriously, to my cat! Damn movies…)
3. You’re kidding!
4. Well…
5. Okay now…
6. …I’m just making up stuff…
8. ...to fill in this last three!

7 celebrity crushes:
(This was actually the hardest one. I really had to think!) Now, in no particular order…

1. Micheal Rosenbaum (ever since I saw him on MTV’s cribs…)
2. Julian McMahon
3. Jamie Bamber (He's the one on the left)
4. Hugh Jackman
5. Ewan McGregor
6. Brad Pitt (He’s like wine…gets better with age!)
7. Okay, there ain’t no more…go away

7 people I want to do this:

1. Just to summarize, pretty much everyone and anyone. These things are fun and it’s fun to alo get a look into someone else. Fun, fun, fun!!!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Agnie! You forgot 7 things you can't do! Silly goose!

And spammers be gone!

Satcey

angie. said...

OH No!! Woe is me...

Time to edit!

Anonymous said...

Dawn Eden's Blog On: La. pizzeria owner seeks slices of NYC
A new blog has the unlikely title "Brooklyn Pizzeria Needs Help After Katrina" . Why would a "Brooklyn Pizzeria" need aid in the wake of the Gulf Coast hurricane? Simple - it's in the Big Easy.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a portugal car rental site/blog. It pretty much covers portugal car rental related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Orchard P Dirk said...

It is very peculiar to have two Anonymous guests who are telling you to check out their sites of services that are going to offer you, which really don't have a whole lot to do with your 7 fave movie stars or 7 things you want to do before you die. But I really must say that it was nice to learn a few things about you and I am happy to hear of things you are good at and it is good that you can use power tools, because I really just like to ask someone else to do that sort of thing for me, but it is not something someone else always wants to do, but perhaps Anonymous would be wiling to change my flat tire.
love, orchard