9.22.2005

Home Sweet Home

I'm home for a day or two due to Rita. It went west, henceforth I went east. See how that works?

I really miss being here. I've ben staying went the relatives just out of Thibodaux, Louisiana for school. I also picked up a job waitressing (just in case ya didn't know, IOW read the previuos post!)

Strangly, I only get homesick when I'm forced to stay away from home. There's only been two-times in my twenty-five years in this life in which I felt that. I had it right after 9/11, in which i was vacationing went some freinds in Los Angeles. I was suppose to return home on the tragic day, but to obvious reasons, i had to keep away from home for awhile.

Presently, this is the second. I'm technically not being forced to keep away from home, but if i wanted to go to school...yet after this kind of crap, school just doesn't seem so important...for now.

now I just gotta find another way to finance myself.

I wonder if i could get that tour guide job that's being offered in Costa Rica?

No comments: