3.23.2006

Amazing Ideas!!!

Only about two weeks ago I was given a classroom assignment that consisted of me buying a numerous amount of magazines. My class and I were to due a little visual reseearch whose specifications would bore you.

Due to my lack of funds, I made sure to buy magazines that I would actual read after its' classroom use. One of these mags was a killer design magazine, Step Inside Design. Awesome mag with amazing articles.

They had two great articles on (well, one was in actuality, an advertisement) that I thought would interest everyone adn that means you.


First, do you run a business? Do you want to start a business? Would you eventually want to market world-wide? Did you always want to get a chinese/korean/mandarin character for you name? Or you just curious? Than you might want get an expert Chinese character for your name/ business.

Secondly, and by far my favorite :

This defintely puts a finishing touch on the technology age that we are in. Plus, how can't you be amazed at someone that is, literally, connecting the world through something as simmple as a laptop?

No comments: