6.18.2006

One hecka long meme

I found this on myspace. And I'm not gonna tag any specific people out there to do this...just the usual suspects! (Y'all know who you are!)

Learn 55 things about your friends, and let them learn 55 things about you! Nothing special will happen if you do, and nothing bad will happen if you dont, but maybe you'll get to know someone better, and they'll care to learn something about you.

And I tag the usual suspects on this one, guys (and gals!)

1)How old do you wish you were?
22

2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Visiting some great friends in Los Angeles, a little distraught over not being able to take my flight home that day. (And actually never did!)

3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Curse it and pull out some more money for a different vending machine.

4) Do you consider yourself kind?
Most of the time.

5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
My lower back or my hand.

6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Japanese

7) Do you know your neighbors?
Yep. Well, sorta.

8) What do you consider a vacation?
Anything that consist of being outside the Southeastern Louisiana area.

9) Do you follow your horoscope?
Follow it? No. Read it? Yes.

10) Would you move for the person you loved?
If it's moving into his multi-millionaire mansion outin the tropics, why yes!

11) Are you touchy feely?
Not one bit.

12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
Yep, though is it always good....?

13) Dream job?
Host on a travel show. (Can you beat getting paid to travel and eat around the world? Hell no!!)

14) Favorite channel(s)?
food, travel, scifi, cartoon, vh1, and spike (when CSI is on)

15) Favorite place to go on weekends?
I haven't had a non-working weekend in so long that I have no idea where to begin.

16) Showers or Baths?
Showers.

17) Do you paint your nails?
Only for special occasions.

18) Do you trust people easily?
Not anymore.

19) What are your phobias?


20) Do you want kids?
Eventually...

21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
Yes, but I don't write in it as much as I used to.


22) Where would you rather be right now?
Outside of Jackson Mississippi, with runner-up going to NYC

23) Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
Coffee with a shot of whiskey.

24) Heavy or light sleeper?
Medium.

25) Are you paranoid?
Nope.

26) Are you impatient?
Only when I'm moody.

27) If today was your last day on earth, how would you feel?
Cheated. There's just so much that I haven't crossed off on my to-do list.

28) How do you feel about interracial couples?
Love it.

29) Have you been burned by love?
Yep.

30) Whats your favorite pick up line?
"Hi."

31) What's your main ringtone on your mobile?
Uh, I really don't know. It's not like I have a recognizable song on it. I guess it's sort of like an old rotary phone's ring.

32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
Fast Asleep.

33) What did the last text on your cellphone say?
Let me see...LOL (I'll give 10000 points to the reader that identifies the sender of this message) "By that you mean the best superhero movie ever, i assume.:) I agree with your optimism, but opening day will tell the tale."

34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine

35) What color shirt are you wearing?
Turquoise tank top.

36) Most recent movie you watched?
Dawn of the Dead (the original)

37) Name three things you have on you at all times?
id bracelet (medica alert, y'all)
clothes
eyeglasses

38.) What color are your bed sheets?
Red and peach. (matching bedsheets are for wimps!!) (Not like there's anything wrong with that.)

39) How much cash do you have on you right now?
Um, about $30

40) What is your favorite part of the chicken?
Cooked: wings
Alive: They's got purty feathers.

41) What's your favorite town/city?
New Orleans

42) I can't wait till:
I GRADUATE!!! and move!

43) What did you have for dinner last night?
99¢ pepperonni microwavable pizza. Yummmm.

44) How tall are you barefoot?
A staturing 5'2"

45) Do you own a gun?
Heck no! I might accidentally shoot a hole in my roof!!

46) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee

47) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
A good shower and a gorgeous smile.

48) Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
Ten years??!!! I don't even know where I'll be in 10 months!!

49) Last thing you ate?
Meatless Lasagana...mmmm, sooo good

50) What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever songs I want to....though mainly the ones I remember.

51) Last thing that made you laugh?
Due to short term memory, I have not one clue. I think it was something I found funny...

52) Worst injury you've ever had?
Try chewing on your tongue for about 3 minutes while having a seizure. That bites! (Pun not intended...ok, maybe it is.)

53) Does someone have a crush on you?
Yep.

54) What's your favorite candy?
hershey's special dark

55) What song do you want played at your funeral?
Foo Fighters: DOA
Only took a second to say goodbye
Been a pleasure, but the pleasure's been mine all mine

2 comments:

Stacey said...

#33. ROB.

What'd I win?

Elle said...

I'm the blogger 'next door' to Rob...I took you up on your meme, thanks :)