6.26.2006

*Sigh*

I don't feel like I am being tested or anything, but I am currently debating my future, which was something I was 90% sure of.

I had another seizure.
Yesterday morning.
I am okay...My lip's not...Oh, the tongue, too.

It took me 13 years of seizures to finally have the skill to "feel" a seizure coming. Yesterday was the first day ever that I immediately thought "ohmygod, I think I'm going to have a seizure. Oh pleasegodpleasegodpleasegod, don't let that be." Apparently I was so sure it was "time" that I called a replacement for work, simplifying the incident with a "I don't feel good." Good call on my behalf.

The following half hour was a memory slide-show of throwing up almost anywhere possible in my room, while trying to make what was left in my stomach get into a proper vessel (e.g., not my bedsheets.) I was semi-successful. Great imagery, huh? :D

I called my mom up who was returning from church with dad to pass on the "joyous news."

*Sigh* I'm not too sure about my future plans to move to Brandon. Would it be wise to move away from family and most friends to live by myself (Nova doesn't count; He wouldn't be too helpful) in a town I am only semi-knowledgeable on?

And then there's school. I'm paranoid that my Doctor will suggest keeping away from the wheel of the car. The only reason I feel fine about driving is because I felt this one come on. I want to graduate in December. I'm already sacrificing work hours to succeed in this. Plus, I got a grant, a GRANT (AKA, free money) for school. I have to go full-time to qualify for it.

You see, I live about a 20-30 minute drive away from my school. As of now, and with the coming fall, I have classes that are Monday through Thursday. I don't know anyone to car pool with. See my dilemma?

Well, if I look on the good side of this (heh, "good") I know have the power of seizure deductibility, I'm okay from yesterday, and I started hanging out with a friend I was on the fringes with.

Add this to the list of current annoyances.

Oh, and thanks Dave and Satcey for y'all words of encouragement. XOXO to y'all!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Damn. It.

How frustrating for you. Big hugs from the big Brandon. Love you, babe.

Stacey said...

And don't forget... in Brandon, you have a stay-at-home-mom/carpool buddy you can always depend on.

Unknown said...

Maybe you can find a carpool buddy to get to school online... tried Craigslist New Orleans yet?