12.16.2006

Graduation...plus a promise

This gonna be sooooo boring to ya if ya don't know me or don't like watching people cross a stage than wave like a craazy fool.

If so, pay attention so you can here the name of "Angie M Robichaux" being called out. 'Cause that's me!!
First, kudos to Mrs. Satcey to joining in the festivities and playing cameraman for us fine folks. Now...





Now, the 2 hot chicks are my mom and me, and the other guy, well, that's good ole' dad. I would apologize for his, um, expression, but that's how he normaly looks. It's just a big shame that it was caught on film! (kidding, I LOVE ya dad!!)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

You seriously look HOT in that picture.

Graphic design my butt. Let's talk modeling.

Anonymous said...

No kidding! I've always loved Cajun women, and you're the reason why. Congratulations!