1.15.2007

iTunes Meme

Tagged from Mr. Dave. But here's what you do: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

This has the intent to be quite interesting...


How does the world see you? "Breakaway" Kelly Clarkson

Will I have a happy life? "Smooth Criminal" Alien Antfarm
ROTFL!!

What do my friends really think of me? "Paranoia" Linkin Park
LOL Is their something y'all not telling me?

Do people secretly lust after me? "Rusty Cage" Soundgarden

How can I make myself happy? "Spiderwebs" No Doubt

What should I do with my life? "Auf Achse" Franz Ferdinand

Will I ever have children? "Lean on Me" Micheal Buble
Huh? Is this a advice for that possibilty?

What is some good advice for me? "Let the Joy Rise" Abigail
Hehe...if it was only that easy

How will I be remembered? "Too Much" Dave Matthews Band

What is my signature dancing song? "Fake Plastic Trees"
Not much of a dance song but what do I know?

What do I think is my current theme song? "You Learn" Alanis Morisette
Good choice, iTunes

What does everyone think my current theme song is? ROTFLMAO!! "Ghetto Superstar" Mya & Wyclef Jean

What song will play at my funeral? "Tonight, Tonight" Smashing Pumpkins
This is perfect pick, iTunes. I would definitely have picked this song myself. How can't it be when the first lines are "Time is never time at all. You can never ever leave without leaving a piece of youth"

What type of men / women do you like? "Sweetest Thing" U2

What is my day going to be like? "Rock and Roll Star" Oasis

This was fun. So I tag Stacey, Drew and, frankly, anyone who's got a media player. have fun!

No comments: