2.24.2005

All better now: Part I

Earlier today one of my supervisors gave me a call up to arrange a meeting at his office tomorrow. Don't worry, it's nothing bad. It's good. Actually, there is a high possibility of it being really good. He already stated that it has to do with the company I work for offering me a position in a new department that they just formed. He mentioned the word "promotion". **SQUEAL!!!**

That means two things.

  1. Hyperventilating (did I even spell that right?) shall be commencing through-out the evening.
  2. The psychic at the company Christmas party was right.
p>And number two has me floored!!

I had no idea that when a perfect stranger, who literally had been put here on this wonderful green earth to amuse me would turn out to be more than entertaining, but correct. You see, back at the party in December, she made the prediction that I would be offered a job out of the blue sometime in the following year. She than preceded to follow her comment with "I'm not going to tell you what to do, because that is a choice you must make; to take this job or decline it". And here it is, the following year and I have been offered a job out of the blue. (Which is the honest to gawd truth! I didn't see this coming a mile away!)

So now I wait till the meeting to see what my future might have in store for me. and I can't wait to tell ya'll all about it !

Though now I can't help but wonder where my true love is, since that psychic lady did say I was also gonna get married this year...



No comments: