7.17.2005

Brain Pains

My brain hurts.

About two-weeks ago I came up with this wonderful premise for a story/novel/poem (whatever it wants to be...) and have been working on it ever since then. I got my friend C.K. to collabrarate with me, and so far, it's been great. Though unfortunately my mind won't stop thinking about it.

We've been letting the story write itself, since, as of now, we're definite on who two of our main characters are, and we have about three scenes we're confident about. Unfortunatly, we're stuck on a conflict, which is just a tad important. :D

The past two days I've been immersing myself in no brain activites (watching cartoons, watching eyecandy movies, etc. and etc.), trying to distract my brain from, what's that word? Oh, yes, thinking.

It didn't work.

No matter what I do, my mind starts to wander, trying to answer all the questions that need to be answered. Woe is me!!!

My brain hurts...and I wish it would stop.

No comments: