7.25.2005

Like this post will matter...

...but people, when it says "no children allowed", please respect and follow it!!

Now I don't hate kids, but I'm definitely not what you consider kid friendly (probably due to me never being around kids, other than myself, growing up).
Though, at the doctor today, a woman brought her three-year old to the doctor's office and he was simply a wild one. Hopping and yelling and walking around giving magazines to us otehr patients and trying to climb on us and just staring at us...ARGH! I was ready to scream! I do not feel comfortable around kids, especially a stranger's kid. Here I was, waiting for my appointed at the OB-GYN (for those of you that are slow, it's the women doctor) with eight other women who all seemed to fine and dandy with this hyper-active kid. Some were even encouraging his "cute" behavior! there was a reason that sign was put up, yet she was blatantly ignoring the thing. It would've been another if the kid actuall y sat and would shut up, but...

Why can't people follow instructions!! GRRRRR....

No comments: